Each month there are 20,000 searches on Google for the phrase “What is social media?”, there are over 800 social media networks, and Facebook has 1.3 Billion monthly active users. Meanwhile, Mark Zuckerberg knows few social networks last more than 7 years (RIP Myspace, Friends Reunited) and celebrities are leaving social while bots and trolls reign.
Even people who work in social media find it all overwhelming and difficult to keep up. It’s no longer good enough to post the same thing to multiple social media platforms. Each platform now requires extremely sophisticated content narratives to keep audiences engaged.
Your 7 key take aways from this session:
1. Proven social media best practices tested and used by major media brands and start-ups to build and engage audiences
2. Key questions to ask your social media team or agency to develop a strong strategy
3. How to read social media data quickly and efficiently to gain actionable insights for your brand
4. How to create content that delivers engagement using your brands data
5. Case studies around revenue generation using social media from media, entertainment and technology brands
6. Tools and software that will make managing your social media more efficient
7. Future trends and technology in social media
Gavin McGarry, founder of LA based social media agency Jumpwire Media with global clients: Sony, Starz Networks, Yahoo, BBC, SCA Australia, etc will present data analysis, case studies, and best practices gleaned from 6 years of building and executing social media strategy for television networks, radio stations, and newspaper brands.Join Report
From March 28, 2015 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Save to calendar
(310) 305 - 4100